Site Cleaning Supervisor
Location – Queens University One Elmwood, Belfast City Centre.
Hours of work – 40hrs per week 0700 – 1500, flexibility is key as these hours and days may change for business needs.
Days of Work – Monday to Friday
Hourly rate – £13
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Site Supervisor will coordinate the day-to-day operational activities of the building. The Supervisor will oversee the work of the operations team to ensure that a high quality of service and customer care is being delivered.
• Excellent IT literacy and up to date knowledge of relevant computer packages and information systems. Operate University software systems that include the access control system, accident reporting, Computer Aided Facilities Management, room bookings and catering requests.
• At least 2 years similar experience.
• Hold an accredited supervisory qualification for example, ILM level 3 in supervisory skills (or equivalent).
• Successfully completed the BICSc Cleaning Professional’s Skills Suite (CPSS) Mandatory Units 1, 2 and 3 qualification(s) (or equivalent) prior to commencement of the contract(s).
• Hold a recognised First Aid in the workplace and Automatic Defibrillator qualification.
• Completed a manual handling course.
Duties to include;
Supervise the work of the Operations Team to ensure a high standard of work is maintained.
Prepare rotas for the Operations Team.
Audit and report on the quality of work of the Operations Team.
Respond to emergencies.
Conduct fire alarm tests and act as a fire warden, training will be provided.
Ensure room set up and cleaning is to a high standard.
Ensure compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Carry out inspections and oversee waste collection procedures.
Assist with building security.
Ensure that the building closing and opening process is followed to ensure building security.
Report faults and ensure repair is carried out in a timely manner.
Close liaison with building tenants to ensure that their needs are met.
To identify potential safety hazards, reporting to the Building Operations Manager as necessary.
Recording site usage, movement of materials and other relevant paperwork.
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance