A renowned busy Bar & Restaurant complex based in Magherafelt is seeking to appoint an Assistant Manager due to restructuring of the current management team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth and effective management of all bar functions including:
- Ordering from and liaising with drinks suppliers, managing, rotating and accounting for stock
- Recruiting and supporting a team of bar supervisors and staff, including staff rotas, training, attendance, holidays, sickness and performance reviews
- Lead on customer service to ensure an outstanding level of care and a safe, inclusive and welcoming venue for all customers
- Ensure that all companies policies and procedures are enforced including energy efficiency, equality of opportunity, child protection and safeguarding, diversity etc.
- At least two years’ experience in a Supervisory or management role within the Hospitality/Retail industry
- Strong leadership skills with experience of recruiting, motivating and inspiring a performance and customer service-driven, cohesive team of staff
- Commitment to delivering the company’s policies on equality, diversity and best value in all aspects of its activities, both internally and externally
The successful candidate will work 5 out of 7 days – around 45 hrs per week.
Due to the location it is advantageous to have access to your own transport.
Travel expenses/mileage allowance will form part of overall remuneration package. Salary circa £35k-£40k (Dep on Exp)
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria please forward CV via link below.