Our client, a leading software company based in Belfast, is seeking to recruit a Software Application Consultant to assist with the support and implementation of an enterprise document management application, for our customers. This role will require the candidate to work within a small team on bespoke projects with design, configure, implement, and supporting the applications remotely for customers in Ireland and the UK.
- A positive motivated individual who enjoys technical challenges
- A confident communicator and a great team contributor
- A tenacious problem solver, an innovator, a creator of solutions
- Well-rounded, enthusiastic, disciplined and organised
- A STEM or IT graduate
- 2 years+ real world software development or implementation experience
- Experience supporting users of enterprise software applications
- Software deployment experience with enterprise software application
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in easy-to-understand terms
- Experience dealing directly with customers.
- Experience working with Cloud hosted solutions (Azure or AWS)
- Experience with MS SQL Server queries and database creation
- Knowledge of software engineering practices including code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and support.
Support existing customers with already configured systems using debugging tools and fault-finding procedures to resolve problems.
- Take on tasks and create solutions in a timely manner
- Attend official training and self-develop relevant knowledge
- Work with new customers to discuss, understand and agree their system requirements.
- Produce technical documentation such as user requirements and functional specification
- Potentially provide onsite consultancy, which may include travel and overnight stays, for customers in the UK and Ireland
- Based in Belfast
- Growing your software implementation experience
- Developing professional skills
- Salary £25k – £35k (depending upon experience)
- Working Hours: 9 am – 5:00 pm
- Statutory Holidays
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply by forwarding an up to date CV via link below. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.