To provide customer consultancy for a Document Management Software package. In the form of configuration, implementation, training, and support on behalf of Pentagon’s Customers throughout the UK and Ireland. Training on the specific Document Management Package will be provided.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a Technical or IT degree
- Project Management experience delivering IT projects
- Proven Customer engagement with specific project references.
- Development experience
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge or Experience of Document Management Software such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Engineering or Utility company standard document processes and practises
- Virtualisation software or Cloud application experience
- Visual Basic / Java scripting language knowledge or experience
- Database knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Access, Oracle, etc.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain the required level of expertise with Meridian Document Management software
- Configure/customise the Document Management software, tailoring it for specific customer functional requirements.
- Create documentation to support the implementation of Document Management Software
- Provide consultancy, support and training for Pentagon’s Document Management customers
- Attend official training and self-develop relevant knowledge, within the team.
- Project manage the delivery of Document Management software projects (depending upon experience)
- Provide onsite consultancy, which may include travel and overnight stays, for customers in the UK and Ireland
UK / Ireland (Based in Belfast)
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 9 am – 5:00 pm
- Well-rounded, enthusiastic, self-motivated, disciplined and organised
- Be able to self-learn from manuals/books provided
- Clean Driving Licence and access to a car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone skills
- Good presentation skills
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Commercially aware
- Good use of the English language
- Mature attitude toward work
- No criminal record
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should forward CV via link below or contact 028 9032 3030 for further details.