Our client is an exclusive Hotel and Accommodation complex on the shores of Lough Erne. They are seeking to recruit a Restaurant Manager to join the current Management team.
As Restaurant Manager your role will involve serving customers, answer customer queries, offering food and wine suggestions and ensuring each customer has an excellent dining experience whilst keeping on top of staff motivation and training where required. As Restaurant Manager you will be organised, hard-working and excellent with customers.
- Report to the Duty Manager
- Be responsible for assisting them in the smooth running of the establishment
- Be responsible for staff supervision along with ordering and stock control
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have previous experience of working with an establishment of a similar high standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team.
- Passionate about drinks, wine, spirits and beers, coupled with delivering excellent customer service
- Dedicated to providing high standards and maintaining them
- Genuinely enjoy looking after people and delivering high standards of customer service at all times
- A team player, we are not looking for someone who thinks they can do it alone.
- Relationship builder, to build with the kitchen team, your own team, suppliers, management, and owners
- Bubbly personality, work well under pressure, personable and can think on your feet and use initiative
- Someone who wants to progress and develop within a forward-thinking business
- Attention to detail, it’s a must and something that is essential on this journey
- Great at communicating with your team and across all areas of the business
- Great practical skills and preferably experience within the hospitality sector
- An understanding of Wines, Beers, and spirits (Training will be given)
- Warm, friendly and welcoming
- Experience as Supervisor or Assistant Manager
- Strong team player
- Bartending experience preferred
- Knowledge of drink mixing and garnishing preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to listen and respond to guest needs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisation skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
Hours of work will vary but will be based on an average 40-45 hrs per week (5 out of 7 Days)
Salary – £25k-£30k (Dep on Exp)
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV in the strictest confidence via link below.