Our Northern Ireland based Client have expanded their portfolio and are recruiting for an Operations Support Manager – Combined Services.
As Operations Support Manager you will report directly to the Operations Manager who is responsible for all client operations encompassing catering, hospitality, cleaning, and vending across a number of sites in Northern Ireland predominately education settings.
- £28,000 plus £2,000 car allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 public/bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Voluntary private and cash plan scheme
- Training and Development
- Mileage paid
- Plus more
The right applicant will have a track record in either catering or cleaning multi-site management who is looking for their next step in their career path, or someone who has Area Management experience but is looking for a new challenging environment to enhance their current skills and continue to develop their career.
Ensure your area of sites are consistently performing in line with company standards
Responsibility for driving site profitability
To prioritise compliance issues sufficiently to ensure essential Legal compliance and ensure all sites follow company procedures.
To identify business opportunities
Analyse overall sales, audits, performance and customer service standards and performance and identify potential for improvement.
Prioritize your time to meet the varying requirements of each site and client in your area
- Attention to detail and a strong focus on customer service
- An enabling leadership style – able to develop and mentor others and lead by example
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work smart
- Ability to analyse a problem, prioritise tasks and implement the best possible solution
- Drive, motivation and willingness to challenge yourself and others
- Flexibility and availability to meet the demands expected from all sites
- Proficient in use of IT programs such as Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Timegate, Procure Wizard.
- Proven track record of having worked within the catering and or cleaning industry at manager level or above.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- Financial acumen and experience of budget management
- Health & Safety and Food Safety experience is desirable
- Previous completion of BICS training desirable.
Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
This role will require enhanced Access NI