Our client, an award winning hotel based in Belfast city centre, is seeking to recruit a Head Receptionist to join their team.
The person will need to have a passion for customer service as well as a confident personality and strong organisational skills. Experience in a customer facing role or with a hotel background is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Main Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Taking, amending and cancelling reservations
- Managing large group reservations
- Handling all calls in an appropriate manner
- Monitoring guest feedback
- Administrative tasks
- Carrying out all front of house procedures
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week over 7 days. There will need to be a degree of flexibility as it will include some evening and weekend work.
Rate of Pay: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
Interested candidates should forward their CV by the link provided or contact 02890 323030 for further details.