Alchemy Recruitment Solutions are recruiting Smart Movers for one of our clients in Belfast. The role will be based in Europa Bus Station performing duties such as answering timetable enquiries, dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone and any other general customer service duties as required.
The following reflects typical duties:
• Answering timetable face to face enquiries and providing guidance to customers
• Providing guidance on weekly, monthly commuter tickets to customers
• Directing public to particular platforms for bus/rail
• Dealing with customer complaints and escalating these when appropriate
• Proactively engage with customers in a warm, friendly and approachable manner
• Distribute any promotional material as and when required
• Any other duties as required by Service Delivery Manager/Assistant Service Delivery Manager
Maximum 25 hrs per week – (working shift patterns between 6am – 10pm, Mon-Sun
Experience in a customer service environment
Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including Math’s and English OR Alternatively be able to demonstrate at least 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment dealing with customers face to face and/or by telephone
Excellent verbal communication skills and good telephone manner.
Our clients offer excellent working conditions.
If you feel that you meet the requirements to join our the team please forward your CV through to John@alchemyrecruitment.co.uk or contact 028 9032 3030.