An established and award winning Software Company based in Belfast is seeking to recruit a CAD Applications Engineer to join the current team.
The ideal candidate will have –
- Engineering, i.e. Civil/Construction or Architecture/Architecture technology degree
- Experience of Revit highly desirable
- Experience of AutoCAD desirable
- Self-starter, with the ability to present and excellent communication skills
- Good technical knowledge of IT
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties and responsibilities-
- Maintain required level of expertise with relevant CAD packages, so that you can demonstrate these to prospective customers – includes attaining and retaining Autodesk/Microsoft/Other qualifications if required
- Train users on the relevant CAD packages, as per Autodesk official training manuals
- Develop demonstration toolkits for technical presentations
- Customer support by telephone or onsite
- Installation and configuration of the relevant CAD packages for customers as required
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- CAD Implementation and training.
- CAD consultancy project work and delivery.
- Customer presentations on CAD applications
Laptop and mobile phone will be provided
Expected Salary – Graduate level £20K+ start plus expenses.
The successful candidate with Revit & AutoCAD experience could expect to earn up to £28K, dependant on experience. Must have previous experience within an Architectural, Engineering or Construction Company.
Travel is expected as part of the role and mileage allocated as per HMRC. 45p/mile up to 10,000 miles then 25p.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm (37.5 hour week).
There is the potential to grow into the BIM consultancy side of the business depending on experience. This attracts a higher salary.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should forward their CV in the strictest confidence via link below