Our client is a well known service provider seeking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join the accounts team in their office based in Airport Rd West, Belfast Harbour Estate.
The successful candidate will be undertaking the following duties:
- Review and verify invoices.
- Sort, nominal code and match invoices to delivery dockets.
- Enter and upload invoices on to Sage system.
- File purchases invoices in alphabetical and chronological order.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments of suppliers etc.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions as well as resolving invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Reconcile purchase statements at month end.
- Monitor accounts to ensure supplier payments are up to date.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Provide supporting documentation for audit.
- Disburse petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Raise sales invoices
- GCSE Maths & English (Grade A-C)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a busy accounts role
- Working knowledge of Sage
- IT Literate to include Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates wishing to offer long term commitment to an organisation who can offer excellent career prospects.
Hours of work 9.00am-5.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Interested candidates should forward CV through the link provided or contact 028 9032 3030 for further details