Alchemy Recruitment Solutions Ltd’s Belfast office opened in January 2005. Since this time we have succeeded in establishing ourselves within the Hospitality and Logistics sectors throughout Northern Ireland. Due to our success in providing an effective temporary support and permanent recruitment service to our local based clients we made the decision to extend this service to Hospitality and Logistics sectors in England with the setting up of a second office based in Manchester. We aim to service our clients in the Greater Manchester and North West area from this base .We have also added the Commercial sector to our portfolio for prospective clients .
Our aim is to establish an unrivalled, reputable and respected first class recruitment company based upon ethical principles and practices. We will achieve this by listening to and understanding the needs of our clients, ensuring that fair and equal consideration is given to our candidates, and by providing a professional, honest, reliable and effective support service at a competitive price.
Alchemy Recruitment Solutions offer a unique service tailored to your requirements and will work alongside you to complement the HR function within your organisation. We will listen to your expectations and act upon them.
Alchemy Recruitment Solutions will establish both client and candidate requirements and will be committed to meeting these expectations by only providing candidates who are suitably experienced and qualified and show a genuine interest in your organisation.
Alchemy Recruitment Solutions will guarantee a service based on ethical values and industry standards. We work with both our clients and applicants to ensure a perfect match regardless of whether it is a temporary or permanent placement.
We maintain close contact with Clients & Candidates at all times
- All urgent vacancies will be handled within 1 hour of receipt of vacancy.
- Where possible an initial short list of candidates will be drawn up within one hour of receiving vacancy details and the client will be given clear details as to how the process will be conducted with expected time guidelines established.
- All calls & messages received will be returned by the close of business on the day of receipt.
- We will ensure that both candidates and clients are kept informed of all developments within the recruitment process, documenting all stages of the process at all times.
- We will ensure that confidentiality will be respected at all times.
- We will make available customer comment forms to clients and candidates to gain feedback on the service provided and use this as a means of reviewing service levels. We welcome your comments.